Tarak Ridge 25K (TR25)
Mt. Mariveles, Brgy. Alasasin,Mariveles, Bataan,Philippines
January 11, 2015 (Sunday)
Assembly Time : 0500H (5:00 AM)
Start: 0600H (6:00 AM) – Alasasin Elementary School
Finish/ Cut-off Time :1500H (3:00 PM) – Alasasin Elementary School
Race Kit distribution:
4PM to 8PM, January10, Alasasin Elementary School
4AM to 5AM, January 11, Alasasin Elementary School
Race Briefing and Ceremony : 5AM – 05:45AM January 11
Limited Slots Only – Registration may end early once all slots are filled-in.
• Conquer Outdoor Shops :
1. Robinsons Pioneer – 02-7470726
2. Fairview Ayala Terraces- 02-9508289
• Bank Deposit: Please deposit at BPI account number 9569-0166-54 under the account name of Benedict J. Meneses.
Write your full name, nickname, gender, contact number, and shirt size (Asian size) to your deposit slip.
Scan and email your deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.Subject: TR25
**Please bring the original copy of your deposit slip in claiming your race bib before the race. Schedule of distribution of Race Bibs and submission of waivers:
1. 4PM to 8PM, January 10, Alasasin Elementary School
2. 4AM to 5AM, January 11, Alasasin Elementary School
Registration will start on October 22 and ends on December 14, 2014.
** NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
** THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION
** NO SLOT RESERVATION ALLOWED
** NO REFUNDS
** NO TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION FEES TO OTHER PERSON
• P1,000.00 Pesos Inclusive of the following:
o Race Bib
o Registration/ Trail Fees,
o Upon Finishing:
- Authentic Conquer Finisher Jersey Shirt
- Finisher’s Medal
- Conquer Stuff sack
- Post-Race Meal
- 30% discount on all Conquer products excluding Tent (special discount)
- Bonus Rappel and Zipline(first come, first serve)
For further inquiries, please contact Mr. Benedict J Meneses(09228476724/ 09175570066)
RACE GUIDELINES/ RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each runners must be self-contained/ self-reliant. Complete with the following mandatory items:
o Hydration bottle/ pack (at least 1 Liter)
o Trail food/ water
o first aid kit
o Fully charged cellphone
NOTE: These mandatory items will be check upon checked-in at the starting line.
2. There will be three (3) AID STATIONS located at KM 0/25 (Start/ Finish Line), KM 3 (Aling Cording Area) and at KM 9 (Papaya River) where all runners can refill. At Papaya River, natural spring water is the only available source. There will be NO CUPS available at the AID STATIONS. Please bring your own cups/ bottles.
3. No pacers are allowed.
4. Littering is strictly prohibited. There will be garbage/ trash bags located at the aid stations. Violation of this rule will mean outright disqualification from the race.
5. Trails will be clearly marked and marshals will be posted specially on the critical points along the course. All runners should run only on the marked trails. NO SHORTCUTS. Violation means outright disqualification from the race.
6. Race bibs must be worn in front of each runners.
7. Trekking poles are allowed to use during the race.
8. Baggage counter is available at the starting line.
9. No drop bag stations.
10. In case a runner decided not to continue with the race, they must call the RD (09228476724/ 09175570066) or inform the nearest aid station or marshal.
11. The Race Director reserves the right to modify the course, rules and regulations under some circumstances for the safety of all runners.
12. Written Protest should be made within 1 hour after the cut-off time in case there’s complaint against cheating or violation of rules. A protest fee of P500 will be collected to process the complaint.
13. The Race Director’s decision is final and non-appealable.
For more updates on the upcoming events:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/runningphotographers
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RunningPhotog
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/runningphotographers