Laoag City to Quirino Bridge, Bantay, Ilocos Sur
Sep 13 at 10:00pm to Sep 14 at 5:00pm
1. Registration period: August 1, 2014 to September 6, 2014. No extension.
2. Registration area: Planet Sports Gen. Merchandise, Plaza Maestro, Vigan City
3. Registration fee: PhP 2,500.00 inclusive of personalized race bib, finisher’s trophy, finisher’s plaque, finisher’s shirt, finisher’s certificate, post-race meals and drinks.
4. On-line registration allowed, deposit registration fee Bank of Philippine Islands Savings Acct No. 1489-9855-15, acct. name; Camilo A. Kagaoan, Jr., scan deposit slip and send to firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate your name and shirt size.
5. Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, take the national highway going to Bantay, Ilocos Sur(km 80 Shell Gasoline Station), turn right going to San Vicente, Sta. Catalina going to the beach (km 86), then proceed to Vigan City at Calle Crisologo then to Bantay Bell Tower(last 11k) then proceed to the finish line.
1. No cash prizes, no frills, no whining allowed.
2. All runners must wear reflective vests and/or head lamps or flash lights at the appropriate time of the race.
3. All runners are required to bring their hydration bottles/packs.
4. There will be at least 6 aid stations(location to be announce)
5. No cups will be provided in all aid stations. Runners may refill their bottles or hydration packs
6. Support vehicles are allowed and optional.
7. Drop bags will be collected at the starting line, runners may claim it at the finish line.
8. Race marshals will be deployed in critical areas to assure runners will not be lost during the race.
9. Runners are allowed to buy food and drinks along the route.
10. All runners are encourage to run on the lane facing traffic at appropriate times. Runners and their support crew must take the necessary precautions when navigating the route and crossing the intersections at all times.
11. It is the responsibility of the runner and his crew to be familiar with the race route.
12. No unregistered pacers allowed at any time. No bandits allowed.
13. No riding and shortcuts allowed.
14. The Race Director reserve the right to modify race rules at any time for the benefit and welfare of the participants.
15. With all due respect, the Race Organizer’s and Director’s word is final.
For more updates on the upcoming events:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/runningphotographers
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RunningPhotog
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/runningphotographers